Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A photo a day!

Or 3........

Today! what a day... seems like it's becoming crazier and crazier at an extreme pace! I'm looking towards a year on NET (national evangelisation team) and am becoming overwhelmed with the amount of work ahead of me.... SO for fun I've decided to start a photo a day!!! I'll try my hardest to make one a day...! and perhaps even add a few awesome quotes or prayers I've found, which may have absolutely nothing to do with the photo but happen to have influenced me somewhat during the day!

A work mate lifted my spirits today at work, I'm not entirely sure how her words seemed to strike my heart where it needed to be hit... but they did! and she has blessed me for it. She told me a story of a beautiful woman who saw her in the hospital and without even knowing her, came up and gave her a hug and a kiss, saying "you can be a shoulder for people and be there for people, but not a filter for people" not absorbing their emotions, and acts, but rather be a listening ear, a lending hand, and brushing it off! Miraculously my work mate became well again, and found out that she needed to be somewhere else in life, that lifted her up and didn't tear her down. Her and the  woman have been best friends ever since...... As i said i don't know how this story effected me! I'm still to figure it out... but I feel better for hearing it.







1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea Megan! the "photo a day" idea...
    I look forward to seeing ur pics / reading ur inspirations etc... I love photos! :)

    Very exciting that ur on NET next year... I will be on board doing the NET newsletters in 2011, so I am sure I will meet you in person sometime...

    Peace....

    ReplyDelete