Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DAY 3

Its 10.25am, sweat is dribbling down my back, heat clinging to my skin! I should probably change into shorts... meh!!! Good Ol' Aussie Christmas! Christmas staff party this morning... oh how do people have the confidence to dress as silly as they do! as soon as i walked in the door I was attacked by Santa and his friends! Just take a lollipop and RUN!!!!!!!!

Well today I need to get finances organised for NET! I may just enjoy my day off instead... although, it is getting closer and closer every day... I keep dreaming about NET, but i never enjoy those dreams, because I'm always bombarded with fear! I don't fully understand this, but hey I figure if it's in service for God, someone doesn't want me to do it!!! GUESS WHAT! (pokes tongue out, and runs towards my Jesus). I decided in the last 3 seconds very randomly to open my bible to a random page and this is what I read note: the randomness.

" Beware of men: they will hand you over to Sanhedrin's and scourge you in their synagogues. You will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them and the pagans. But when they hand you over, do not worry about how to speak or what to say; what you are to say will be given to you when the time comes; because it is not you who will be speaking; the Spirit of your Father will be speaking in you."Matthew 10:17-20

Praise GOD!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment