Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAY 33 I THINK

This will be my last blog for a while, as I am leaving for NET tomorrow....
GOODBYE! especially my family and friends, for now.
To Heidi! I will miss you so so much! we have epic times together, I will especially miss your HERPADERPS and randomness, and our laughs and lunch dates... love you can't wait to see you again !!
My Family! I LOVE YOU!!!! and I will miss everyone! I will keep you in my prayers and keep in touch.
ZOMBIE! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH love you and miss you.
All my friends! I can't wait to share my journey with you when I get back, and through my prayers and through yours.
Please keep NET staff in your prayers, NET team members, everyone we have contact with throughout the year, and for me :) God's grace is powerful, God's love can't be put into words. bye now! for a little time... and see you SOOOOONNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment