Sunday, January 9, 2011

DAY 27

soo day 26 didn't work.... and day 25 I have no idea where it went... so I guess Day 27 will have to make up for it.

I've decided, considering I've become such a stress head about getting everything organised, just to chillax, and be. I can't believe it's only 4 days away!!!!............

This year we have to believe and hope for it to be a good one, the start has been quite a challenge for those regions inundated with flood waters, but the miracle working in it all is the compassion and love reached out for each other. BAH I'm having a blog blank again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could write about politics, except I don't really understand any of it.... my brother had to explain it to me in star wars terms for me to understand....still having trouble though...
Perhaps I could write my thoughts on controversial topics... but I won't.....
maybe religion! ... nah..... I guess I really have drawn a hugggeeee blank

I'll give you a movie review instead. Tomorrow when the War Began..... I liked it... watched it for the second time tonight, and as it says in the movie "books are generally better than the movie" hahaha!!! LOVE the music in it, reminds me of my random trips to montville with my brother and close friend. I was dissapointed with a few of the scenes, as they were different to the book! but MEH! Homer is HOT!!! haha :) So if you like an action packed movie resembling the book quite well with HOT HOMERS in it!! than this is for YOU!!! I give it 3 and a half star ish! to 4 star or maybe 4 and a half depending on my mood... 4 and a half if you havn't read the book and 3 if you have :) !!! ENJOY!

I feel quite blessed at the moment THANKS to some amazing people!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment